COLUMBIA, Md., March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced that Scott Greenberg, Chief Executive Officer, and Sharon Esposito-Mayer, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sidoti & Company Eighteenth Annual Emerging Growth Research Institutional Investor Forum on March 18, 2014, at 9:20 a.m. The conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York.
Mr. Greenberg and Ms. Esposito-Mayer will be presenting GP Strategies' current business position and strategic business initiatives. A question and answer period will follow the presentation. The presentation slides will be available on the Investors section of the company's website at http://investors.gpstrategies.com/events.aspx.
About GP StrategiesGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
© 2014 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV