SALT LAKE CITY, March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that a growing consumer products company has selected inContact to help increase agent productivity and improve customer service delivery across two contact center locations with more than 100 agents, including both on site and at-home agents.
As a marketer of beauty products, the firm required a flexible contact center solution capable of meeting dramatic increases in customer demand. By moving from a premise-based system to inContact, the company will take advantage of the scalability and flexibility of Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) in the cloud. The solution will also include CRM integration, Call Monitoring and Voice Recording.
"Many marketing companies are finding value in cloud contact center solutions because they need the ability to scale to meet the demands of individual campaigns," said inContact CEO, Paul Jarman. "When that flexibility is combined with the latest agent productivity tools, seamlessly integrated in the cloud, companies have a solution that can truly transform customer experience."
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- For more information cloud ACD, IVR and CRM integration, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV