Regal Entertainment Group (“Regal” or the “Company”) (NYSE: RGC) today announced the early results for its previously announced tender offers (the “Offers”) to purchase for cash any and all of the 9 1/ 8% Senior Notes due 2018 of the Company listed in the table below and any and all of the 8 5/ 8% Senior Notes due 2019 of Regal Cinemas Corporation, a Delaware corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, listed in the table below (collectively, the “Notes”).
The table below sets forth the aggregate principal amount and percentage of Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn as of the previously announced early tender date and time of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 10, 2014 (the “Early Tender Date”).
|Title of Security and CUSIP Numbers||Outstanding Principal Amount||Principal Amount Tendered||Percent of Outstanding Principal Amount Tendered|
| 9 1/ 8% Senior Notes due 2018 of Regal Entertainment Group
(CUSIP No. 758766AE9; ISIN No. US758766AE92)
| 8 5/ 8% Senior Notes due 2019 of Regal Cinemas Corporation
(CUSIP No. 758753AD9; ISIN No. US758753AD98)
The Offers are subject to the terms and conditions, including a Financing Condition, described in the Offer to Purchase, dated February 25, 2014 (the “Offer to Purchase”), and related Letter of Transmittal (together with the Offer to Purchase, the “Offer Documents”), relating to the Offers. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Offers, the Company expects that it will accept for purchase all Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn at or prior to the Early Tender Date and settle such Notes on March 11, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV