Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) today announced that it has launched Wells Fargo Stories, a vibrant online magazine that showcases how the company’s team members work to help customers succeed and communities thrive around the world. The site features real stories of shared success between team members, customers and the community as told through a shareable collection of videos, slideshows, written stories, photos and infographics.
“Wells Fargo Stories opens a new window into the company’s vision and values,” said Oscar Suris, executive vice president and head of corporate communications for Wells Fargo. “Our team members live and breathe our culture every day to help our customers and communities. This journal features those experiences in a way that goes deeper than a tweet or ‘like’ can convey.”
Wells Fargo Stories is part of a strategy to amplify company storytelling by publishing more original content that can easily be shared via social media with family, friends and followers. The site is one piece of a larger external storytelling ecosystem that includes the Wells Fargo website, seven Wells Fargo blogs and a presence on a growing number of social media platforms.
Content on Wells Fargo Stories will fall into one of three categories:
- Helping our customers succeed – Stories where Wells Fargo worked with a specific individual or business to help them succeed financially. For example, a small event supply and design company in Miami was able to expand with guidance from Wells Fargo.
- Helping our communities thrive – Stories of community giving and volunteerism. For example, Wells Fargo donated a mortgage-free home to a Purple Heart recipient and his family.
- Living our values. Everyday – Stories about inspiring moments across the company. For example, an Iowa team member sprang into action when he saw a car stalled on train trucks – pushing the car out of the way of a speeding train and saving an elderly couple.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV