Canal Insurance Company (Canal), a leading commercial trucking insurer, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to Property/Casualty insurers, today announced that Canal has successfully deployed Guidewire BillingCenter ® to manage its billing operations including agency bill.
Canal, an early Guidewire customer that has been in production with Guidewire ClaimCenter since 2004, decided it needed to update its billing platform to better serve its agents and customers. BillingCenter delivered the vast majority of Canal’s functional requirements out-of-the-box, and based on its ClaimCenter experience, the company knew the system would be highly flexible and configurable.
“The functional completeness of BillingCenter, along with our familiarity with its technology platform, contributed to the ease with which we implemented BillingCenter,” said Adrian Brown, chief information officer, Canal Insurance.
Canal has implemented BillingCenter across all of its lines of business and its agent distribution channel and is currently live nationwide.BillingCenter is enabling Canal to:
- Provide a more seamless billing process approach integrated with internal and third party systems;
- Standardize billing practices on a single company-wide system reducing operating costs; and
- Leverage high quality and accurate system data to make informed business decisions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV