VENTURA, Calif., March 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:CDTI) ("CDTi" or the "Company"), a leader in advanced emissions control solutions, announced that it has begun production of catalysts featuring CDTi's high-performance Mixed Phase Catalyst (MPC ®) technology for Honda's 2015 Acura TLX model. Shipments are expected to commence in the first half of 2014.
Along with the Acura TLX, CDTi also provides its catalyst solutions to Honda for North American versions of their four- and six-cylinder Accord, Acura TSX and RLX, as well as Hybrid and Plug-In Hybrid models.
The MPC ® design is focused on superior thermal stability, giving its catalyst products critical attributes that differentiate them from competing offerings:
- Significantly improved performance for a given level of precious metals — to meet increasingly stringent emissions standards and powertrain diversification; and
- Greatly reduced precious metal loadings to achieve a given emission standard.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV