Qlik, (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that mobile accessories company Proporta ( www.proporta.com) has selected the QlikView Business Discovery platform to gain a more holistic view of its product and customer relationship information. The software will be used by Proporta to analyze the performance of its existing products and to get a true overview of the cost of manufacture.
Founded in 1996, Proporta is one of the UK’s leading developers of protective mobile device cases with products suitable for smartphones, tablets and personal music players. The company works closely with top fashion brands like Ted Baker, Quiksilver, Roxy and Barbour to create exclusive designs. Proporta’s sales team had previously found running reports and gathering the latest customer information to be a cumbersome process – with it often taking days to pull everything together and to gain useful insights. It was also difficult to get a true idea of the landed cost of a product, making it hard to understand actual profit margins and see which ranges they should be investing more in.
As a growing business, having a current understanding of which items are selling well with customers is imperative to Proporta and also helps the company know which product lines to further expand on or develop. The company works with a variety of devices, manufacturers and products, and across a number of countries. With new handsets and devices being released all the time, Proporta needs to be able to keep abreast of which products are selling well in order to meet market demand. With QlikView, everyone across the business can get an insight into those products that are selling best – for example, whether a certain color or design is performing best and make subsequent purchasing decisions accordingly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV