DETROIT, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The first retail production 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, the most track-capable Corvette in the brand's history, will be auctioned to benefit the Karmanos Cancer Institute. The Barrett- Jackson auction house will offer the supercar during its Collector Car Auction in Palm Beach, Fla., on April 12.
The auction extends General Motors' long-standing support of the Karmanos Cancer Institute, one of 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers in the country, which last year raised $1 million by auctioning the first 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible at Barrett- Jackson.
This year, Chevrolet is donating the all-new Corvette Z06 in support of Karmanos Cancer Institute's 32nd Annual Dinner. All proceeds from the auction will go to the renovation of the Institute's infusion center, providing a more comfortable and soothing setting for patients to receive chemotherapy treatments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV