Qlik, (NASDAQ:QLIK), a leader in user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that the company will webcast its analyst day on Thursday, March 13, 2014 in New York City. This will consist of a series of presentations by members of the company’s executive management team.
The presentations will begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time and conclude at approximately 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast will be available under the “Events & Presentations” section on the company’s investor relations website at http://investor.qlik.com/, and a replay will be archived on the website as well.
Qlik Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: QLIK), operating under the Qlik brand, simplifies how people explore their data to help them make better decisions. With its QlikView Business Discovery platform people can quickly bring data sources together to create dynamic visual applications that can be navigated and searched intuitively. The next question can simply be answered in the next click. QlikView uses Natural Analytics™ to model the way human curiosity searches and processes information, while delivering the enterprise manageability, governance and service offerings organizations require. Qlik supports approximately 31,000 customers in over 100 countries.© 2014 QlikTech International AB. All rights reserved. Qlik®, QlikView®, QlikTech®, and the QlikTech logos are trademarks of QlikTech International AB which have been registered in multiple countries. Other marks and logos mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV