On 3/12/14, PS Business Parks, Inc's 6.45% Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series S (PSB.PRS) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4031, payable on 3/31/14. As a percentage of PSB.PRS's recent share price of $23.89, this dividend works out to approximately 1.69%, so look for shares of PSB.PRS to trade 1.69% lower — all else being equal — when PSB.PRS shares open for trading on 3/12/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.72%, which compares to an average yield of 7.41% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, PSB.PRS was trading at a 4.04% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of PSB.PRS shares, versus PSB:
Below is a dividend history chart for PSB.PRS, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4031 on PS Business Parks, Inc's 6.45% Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series S :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, PS Business Parks, Inc (PSB) makes up 1.56% of the iShares Industrial/Office Real Estate Capped ETF (FNIO) which is trading lower by about 0.1% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV