On 3/12/14, Digital Realty Trust, Inc.'s 7.000% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (DLR.PRE) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4375, payable on 3/31/14. As a percentage of DLR.PRE's recent share price of $24.14, this dividend works out to approximately 1.81%, so look for shares of DLR.PRE to trade 1.81% lower — all else being equal — when DLR.PRE shares open for trading on 3/12/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.22%, which compares to an average yield of 7.41% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, DLR.PRE was trading at a 3.00% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of DLR.PRE shares, versus DLR:
Below is a dividend history chart for DLR.PRE, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4375 on Digital Realty Trust, Inc.'s 7.000% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) makes up 2.15% of the iShares Cohen & Steers REIT ETF (ICF) which is trading lower by about 0.7% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV