TARRYTOWN, N.Y., March 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Nasdaq:PGNX), an oncology company focused on developing innovative ways to target and treat prostate cancer, announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to review fourth quarter and full-year 2013 financial results on Thursday, March 13, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To participate, please dial (877) 250-8889 (domestic) or (720) 545-0001 (international) and reference conference ID 6290854. A live webcast will be available in the Media Center of the Progenics website, www.progenics.com , and a replay will be available for two weeks.
About ProgenicsProgenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is developing innovative medicines for oncology, with a pipeline that includes therapeutic and diagnostic candidates in late-stage clinical development. Progenics recently completed enrollment of the original cohort of chemotherapy experienced patients in a Phase 2 trial of PSMA ADC, its antibody-drug conjugate therapeutic. Enrollment of a chemotherapy naive cohort is ongoing. Enrollment was also recently completed in a Phase 2 trial of Progenics diagnostic imaging agent, 1404. Azedra ™, a therapeutic candidate with orphan drug designation in a Phase 2 trial under a SPA, is resuming and patient enrollment is expected to continue after re-starting drug supply manufacturing. Progenics' first commercial product, Relistor ® (methylnaltrexone bromide) for opioid-induced constipation, is partnered with and marketed by Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Please visit us at www.progenics.com . (PGNX-F)
CONTACT: Kathleen Fredriksen Corporate Development (914) 789-2871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV