3 Stocks Pulling The Services Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, priceline.com Incorporated ( PCLN) is down $20.22 (-1.5%) to $1,337.82 on average volume. Thus far, 331,150 shares of priceline.com Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 728,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $1,334.05-$1,358.84 after having opened the day at $1,356.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,358.04. priceline.com Incorporated operates as an online travel company. Priceline.com Incorporated has a market cap of $71.1 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 17.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate priceline.com Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates priceline.com Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full priceline.com Incorporated Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts