3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Drugs Industry
2. As of noon trading, Actavis ( ACT) is down $4.07 (-1.9%) to $209.11 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $206.49-$212.74 after having opened the day at $209.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $213.18. Actavis plc, an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes pharmaceutical products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. Actavis has a market cap of $37.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 27.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Actavis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Actavis as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Actavis Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts