ATLANTA, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PGi (NYSE: PGi), a leading global provider of collaboration software and services for over 20 years, today announced the first release from the PGi Innovation Lab: Agenday, a free mobile productivity app that helps business users manage their days and connect to meetings instantly from their mobile devices.
Agenday is available now in the Apple® App Store SM. Download it free today: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/agenday-smart-calendar-free/id813793849?ls=1&mt=8
"Agenday was created to meet the growing need shared by millions of workers looking to make mobile work easier, smarter and faster," said Boland T. Jones, PGi founder, chairman and CEO. "Today's information worker is more mobile than ever before. They need everywhere-access to smart business apps that let them get work done anywhere, so they can be as productive on the road as at their desk."
"Agenday is more than just a one-touch conference call app," continued Jones. "By integrating both a smart calendar app and LinkedIn®, which adds meeting context and relevance, Agenday gets to the heart of empowering business productivity. Agenday's intelligent connection technologies get users into a conference call or web meeting in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible, making it a win-win for mobile business users and the companies they work for."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV