ANNAPOLIS, Md., March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE MKT: PIP) a biodefense company developing medical countermeasures against biological and chemical threats, announced today that its financial and operational results for the year ended 2013 will be released on Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
PharmAthene management will be hosting a conference call to discuss the Company's year-end 2013 financial and operational results. The call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 and is expected to last approximately 30 minutes. The dial-in number within the United States is 866-318-8616. The dial-in number for international callers is 617-399-5135. The participant passcode is 64114055.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time on March 11, 2014 until approximately 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 11, 2014. The dial-in number to access the replay from within the United States is 888-286-8010. For international callers, the dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The participant passcode is 76960661.The conference call will also be webcast and can be accessed from the Company's website at www.PharmAthene.com. A link to the webcast may be found under the Investor Relations section of the website. SOURCE PharmAthene, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV