CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, March 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United Fire Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:UFCS) today announced that Dianne Lyons, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 18 th Annual NYSSA Insurance Industry Conference on Tuesday, March 18, 2013 at 9:10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time at the offices of the NYSSA, 1540 Broadway, New York, NY. Ms. Lyons will be discussing United Fire Group's financial results and business strategies. A live webcast will not be available for this presentation, but interested parties may access the presentation slides on United Fire Group's website at http://ir.unitedfiregroup.com/events.cfm on the day of the presentation.
About United Fire Group, Inc.
Founded in 1946 as United Fire & Casualty Company, United Fire Group, Inc., through its insurance company subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of writing property and casualty insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance as well as selling annuities.Through its subsidiaries, United Fire Group is licensed as a property and casualty insurer in 43 states, plus the District of Columbia, and is represented by approximately 1,200 independent agencies. The United Fire pooled group is rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. United Fire Group's subsidiary, United Life Insurance Company, is licensed in 37 states, represented by approximately 1,000 independent life agencies, and rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
CONTACT: Anita Novak MBA, CPCU, ARM Director of Investor Relations 118 Second Avenue, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 Phone: 319.399.5251 Email: ALNovak@UnitedFireGroup.com Website: www.unitedfiregroup.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV