When asked why companies would choose to rent equipment rather than own outright, Kneeland said there are many factors to consider including the costs to transport the equipment, to insure it, to maintain it, to obtain the proper permits and, of course, to utilize it properly. All of these items make renting a very attractive option for many companies.
Cramer said he agrees, continuing his recommendation of United Rentals.
Executive Decision: Doug Sanders
In his second "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer also sat down with Doug Sanders, president and CEO of Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM), a stock that soared on its IPO last year, only to falter this year on weak earnings and a secondary offering. Sprouts just released a blowout quarter, with a penny-a-share earnings beat on a stunning 13.8% rise in same-store sales.
Sanders credited both the natural and organic food trend in America as well as Sprouts' unique health and value business model for the continued success and growth. He said Sprouts is helping to dispel the notion that healthy needs to be expensive.Sanders said customers today expect more from their food and from their grocer, which is why Sprouts aims to educate customers so they understand the benefits of what they're buying. When asked if his company can grow and still provide enough food to meet demand, Sanders noted Sprouts has a network of local, regional and international growers that can fill all its produce needs and the company looks forward to competing in new markets. Cramer said the negativity surrounding the natural and organic stocks may be overdone, making Sprouts an attractive buy.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on First Solar (FSLR), Boston Scientific (BSX), Occidental Petroleum (OXY) and Sonic (SONC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV