Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/12/14, Doubleline Income Solutions Fund (DSL) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.15, payable on 3/31/14. As a percentage of DSL's recent stock price of $21.58, this dividend works out to approximately 0.70%, so look for shares of Doubleline Income Solutions Fund to trade 0.70% lower — all else being equal — when DSL shares open for trading on 3/12/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for DSL, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.15 declared by Doubleline Income Solutions Fund:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from DSL is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 8.34% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, DSL makes up 2.41% of the CEF Income Composite Portfolio ETF (PCEF) which is trading higher by about 0.1% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV