Zygo Corporation Stock Upgraded (ZIGO)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ZIGO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.55, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 376.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.84 million to $3.99 million.
- The gross profit margin for ZYGO CORP is rather high; currently it is at 51.49%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.28% is above that of the industry average.
- ZYGO CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ZYGO CORP reported lower earnings of $0.33 versus $2.29 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts