Select Income REIT Stock Upgraded (SIR)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 40.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $17.17 million to $24.08 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $31.58 million or 44.60% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.14%.
- The gross profit margin for SELECT INCOME REIT is rather high; currently it is at 60.27%. Regardless of SIR's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, SIR's net profit margin of 48.11% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts