HANOVER, Germany, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With SAP® Business Suite software powered by SAP HANA®, SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) continues to experience strong market momentum. Since its launch in January 2013, SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA has enabled customers to run their businesses in real time by bringing together business transactions and operational analytics on one powerful in-memory computing platform. More business value, higher IT efficiency and a new consumer-style user experience are helping accelerate the market adoption of this modern platform for business. The announcement was made at CeBIT 2014, being held March 10-14 in Hanover, Germany.
SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA is rapidly becoming the innovation foundation of choice for companies that use technology to streamline operations and drive business innovation with smart applications, new business processes and innovative business models. After experiencing the power of in-memory computing to accelerate current business practices, SAP customers are now discovering the benefits of integrated transactional and analytical processing based on a single source of truth.
"SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA enables advanced predictive maintenance and will help Kaeser Kompressoren develop our business model being a provider of value-adding services to our customers," said Falko Lameter, CIO at Kaeser Kompressoren, one of the largest providers of compressed air systems and compressed air consulting services.
SAP is observing broad adoption of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA in all geographies and across industries. Advantages for customers include:
- Smarter business models connecting real-time business insight and business transactions for innovative product and service offerings and operational models
- Broad variety of business scenarios, including marketing analysis, financial close, receivables management and consumer and social sentiment analysis, as well as operational reporting and analytics all specifically optimized to deliver the highest value to customers
- Simpler business interactions, which allow business partners and consumers to integrate social media and unstructured data in a single system
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts