Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/12/14, Infinity Property & Casualty Corp (IPCC), Amerisafe Inc (AMSF), and Nasdaq OMX Group (NDAQ) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Infinity Property & Casualty Corp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.36 on 3/28/14, Amerisafe Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.12 on 3/28/14, and Nasdaq OMX Group will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.13 on 3/28/14.
As a percentage of IPCC's recent stock price of $74.42, this dividend works out to approximately 0.48%, so look for shares of Infinity Property & Casualty Corp to trade 0.48% lower — all else being equal — when IPCC shares open for trading on 3/12/14. Similarly, investors should look for AMSF to open 0.28% lower in price and for NDAQ to open 0.32% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for IPCC, AMSF, and NDAQ, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Infinity Property & Casualty Corp (IPCC):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV