Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/12/14, CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO), Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE), and Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. CNO Financial Group Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.06 on 3/24/14, Washington Real Estate Investment Trust will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.30 on 3/31/14, and Broadridge Financial Solutions will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.21 on 4/1/14.
As a percentage of CNO's recent stock price of $18.93, this dividend works out to approximately 0.32%, so look for shares of CNO Financial Group Inc to trade 0.32% lower — all else being equal — when CNO shares open for trading on 3/12/14. Similarly, investors should look for WRE to open 1.22% lower in price and for BR to open 0.54% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for CNO, WRE, and BR, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
CNO Financial Group Inc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV