Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/12/14, CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO), Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE), and Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. CNO Financial Group Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.06 on 3/24/14, Washington Real Estate Investment Trust will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.30 on 3/31/14, and Broadridge Financial Solutions will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.21 on 4/1/14.
As a percentage of CNO's recent stock price of $18.93, this dividend works out to approximately 0.32%, so look for shares of CNO Financial Group Inc to trade 0.32% lower — all else being equal — when CNO shares open for trading on 3/12/14. Similarly, investors should look for WRE to open 1.22% lower in price and for BR to open 0.54% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for CNO, WRE, and BR, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV