Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) is pleased to announce that James Bement has been appointed Senior Vice President – Drilling Technologies. In this role, he will be responsible for leading and driving performance of Forum’s global drilling business which includes tubular handling equipment, drill floor instrumentation, well intervention equipment, and drilling consumables. James will be based in Houston, TX.
Cris Gaut, Forum’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “James brings over thirty years of experience in our industry to Forum. At Halliburton he held various senior management roles including President - Halliburton Canada, Vice President - Sperry Drilling and Vice President - Halliburton Drillbits. Our drilling business line is poised for international growth, especially since our acquisition last year of Blohm + Voss. James’ global experience makes him very well qualified to lead this product line into a new chapter.”
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling,
completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry.
The Company’s products include highly engineered capital equipment as well as products that are consumed in the drilling, well construction, production and transportation of oil and natural gas. With over 3,500 employees, Forum is headquartered in Houston, TX with manufacturing and distribution facilities strategically located around the globe.
For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV