- Must be high school seniors who plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in fall 2014. Students must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Must be residents of Kent or New Castle Counties in Delaware; Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Salem or Warren Counties in New Jersey; Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton or Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania.
Dunkin’ Donuts Doubles Commitment To Regional College Scholarship Program By Awarding $50,000 To Greater Philadelphia Area High School Seniors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts