Dunkin’ Donuts and its franchisees in Greater Philadelphia have doubled their commitment to area high school seniors by announcing that the Fifth Annual Dunkin’ Donuts Philadelphia Regional Scholarship Program will award $50,000 in scholarships in 2014. The annual program will award 25 $2,000 grants for students in the region.
“On behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts and our regional franchisees, we are very pleased to announce the expansion of the Dunkin’ Donuts Philadelphia Regional Scholarship Program,” said Perry Shah, Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee and Chairman of the Dunkin’ Donuts Advisory Committee for the Philadelphia market. “The goal of the program is to ease the financial burden of attending college for students in the communities we are proud to serve. With this in mind, we have doubled the program for 2014 by increasing our commitment to $50,000 to help those in our region as they plan their college education.”
Interested applicants in Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, Kent or New Castle County, Delaware can visit any Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant in the region for complete eligibility requirements, or visit www.dunkindonuts.com/scholarship. Online applications are available now and must be completed online by April 15, 2014. Dunkin’ Donuts will award 25 recipients each with a $2,000 scholarship.
Applicants to the Dunkin’ Donuts Philadelphia Regional Scholarship Program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be high school seniors who plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in fall 2014. Students must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Must be residents of Kent or New Castle Counties in Delaware; Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Salem or Warren Counties in New Jersey; Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton or Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts