DALLAS, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today unveiled WEBENCH ® Schematic Editor, a new editing and simulation feature that enables engineers to customize power management designs and simulate the circuit created within the WEBENCH environment. For more information or to start a design, visit www.ti.com/webencheditor-pr.
WEBENCH Schematic Editor will be demonstrated in TI's booth #805 at the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) in Fort Worth, Texas, March 17-19.
TI's cost-free WEBENCH tools have simplified and accelerated the design process for more than 325,000 engineers worldwide since 1999. A complete design can be quickly created, optimized and simulated online with the powerful calculation algorithms and SPICE simulator provided by WEBENCH Power Designer. With the introduction of WEBENCH Schematic Editor, engineers can now add components and wiring to modify the power supply design, conduct SPICE simulations on the new circuit, and then export the modified schematic to a computer-aided design (CAD) platform. This new feature dramatically reduces design and verification time from hours to minutes. Watch a video here.
WEBENCH Schematic Editor key features and benefits
- Incorporate features like multiple mixed output capacitors, filtering, board parasitics and snubber circuits into WEBENCH power supply designs.
- Select from a library of over 40,000 components to customize the design.
- Simulate custom power designs within WEBENCH before exporting to industry-leading CAD development platforms, such as Cadence OrCAD Capture CIS, Mentor Graphics Xpedition xDX Designer, CADSoft EAGLE, and Altium formats, such as Altium Designer.
- Design a complete system with TI's WEBENCH tools.
- Ask questions and share knowledge in the WEBENCH Design Center forum in the TI E2E™ Community.
- Download power reference designs from TI's PowerLab™ Reference Design Library.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV