HOUSTON, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies (NYSE:FTI) announced today that Maryann T. Seaman has been appointed Executive Vice President effective March 1, 2014.
Seaman, who is the company's Chief Financial Officer, has been with FMC Technologies for 28 years and has held a variety of financial, administrative and operational positions.
"Maryann has been instrumental in the success of FMC Technologies and we are pleased to recognize her contributions," said John T. Gremp, Chairman, President and CEO, FMC Technologies. "Her strategic outlook and financial expertise will continue to serve us well as we grow and increase shareholder value."
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,300 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. For more information, visit www.fmctechnologies.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV