PharMerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC), a national provider of institutional, specialty home infusion, hospital and oncology pharmacy services, today announced that Gregory Weishar, Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation regarding the Company at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida on Thursday, March 13, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Company also announced that a live broadcast of its conference presentation, as well as any written materials accompanying the presentation, will be available on the “For Investors” tab of the Company’s website, www.pharmerica.com, under “Webcasts and Presentations.” In addition, the webcast, transcript and written materials will be archived on the Company’s website following the event.
PharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services company that services healthcare facilities in the United States, provides pharmacy management services to hospitals, specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting, and offers the only national oncology pharmacy and care management platform in the United States. PharMerica operates 96 institutional pharmacies, 12 specialty infusion centers, and 5 oncology pharmacies in 45 states. PharMerica’s customers are institutional healthcare providers, such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals receiving in-home care and other long-term alternative care providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV