NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This week at the Technology & Maintenance Council's 2014 Annual Meeting, Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) will demonstrate the company's leadership in advanced drivetrain technologies specifically designed to increase efficiency and fuel economy, improve reliability, reduce vehicle weight, and decrease total ownership costs.
This week in booth 1202, Dana will exhibit a wide range of commercial-vehicle innovations, including:
- the Spicer ® AdvanTEK ® 40 axle, a new 40,000-lb. tandem axle that offers the industry's fastest axle ratio of 2.26:1;
- the Spicer ® EconoTrek™ 6x2 tandem axle, which is now available for 2014 Peterbilt and Kenworth commercial vehicles;
- two extensions to the Spicer ® S140 Series of single-reduction, single-drive axles;
- the Spicer ® Pro-40™ tandem axle specifically engineered for professional line haul, regional haul, and city delivery customers;
- robust Spicer Life Series ® main driveshafts and inter-axle shafts for high-efficiency drivetrain configurations;
- the Spicer ® Diamond Series ® driveshaft, the first all-aluminum driveshaft, helping to reduce weight by 100 pounds;
- optimized Spicer ® tire pressure system options for line-haul tractors, the first internal axle system of its kind;
"Fleets spec their trucks to meet a unique combination of freight, driver experience, duty cycles, transportation routes, and fleet replacement schedules," said Pat D'Eramo, president of Dana Commercial Vehicle Driveline Technologies. "With thousands of possible truck configurations, Dana offers the widest selection of drivetrain innovations to meet specific industry needs and enable fleets to be more competitive."
Spicer ® AdvanTEK ® 40 Tandem AxleDana has begun initial production of the Spicer ® AdvanTEK ® 40 tandem axle with a select number of popular axle ratios, including the industry's fastest axle ratio of 2.26:1. Kenworth and Peterbilt are the first to offer this drivetrain solution on trucks.The product's full selection of 13 ratios from 2.26 to 3.91 and options for a variety of Class 8 applications will be available this summer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV