- 2014 net product revenue guidance is being increased from the prior range of $2.000 to $2.020 billion to the higher range of $2.150 to $2.170 billion, which includes the $88 million in net product sales related to years prior to 2014 to be recorded in Q1 2014.
- 2014 non-GAAP EPS guidance is being increased from the prior range of $3.70 to $3.80 to the higher range of $4.37 to $4.47, which includes 37 cents attributable to net product sales related to years prior to 2014 to be recorded in Q1 2014.
Alexion Revises Upward 2014 Financial Guidance For Revenues And Non-GAAP EPS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.