LAS VEGAS, March 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- General Mills Inc. (NYSE: GIS) announced today a product donation made by Cheerios Racing and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) driver Austin Dillon at the Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas. Dillon, driver of the No. 3 Cheerios Chevrolet SS for Richard Childress Racing, will be on hand to assist with the 15-pallet delivery of General Mills product to Three Square, which is Southern Nevada's only food bank that provides wholesome food to those who are food insecure.
"I'm really proud to be teaming up with Cheerios to donate General Mills product to underprivileged families in the Las Vegas area," said Dillon. "Visiting Nellis Air Force Base today and also having the opportunity to give back to the men and women who fight for our country is an amazing experience and one that I'll never forget. I'll be thinking of them tomorrow as I climb into the No. 3 Cheerios Chevrolet SS at Las Vegas Motor Speedway."
This partnership comes at an opportune time as General Mills' Cheerios brand makes its first appearance of the 2014 NSCS season as primary sponsor for Dillon's No. 3 this weekend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV