Silver (SLV) lost 1.58% for the week but also looks good here.
A great bull flag or handle is set up to break out soon. This move above $21.50 will bring us back up to $23.
Gold should lead this move and there are ways to play this breakout using more leveraged instruments, but those aren't for everybody.
Platinum (PPLT) rose 2.54% this past week and is moving well right on schedule.
We could rest here another couple days, but platinum looks ready for more upside here right now.
This next move higher will bring us to $1,510 or so and the next major level after that is $1,550.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV