LAS VEGAS, March 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. ("GCA" or the "Company") (NYSE:GCA), a global provider of innovative cash access solutions, cash handling devices and related services and business intelligence for gaming establishments, today announced that Randy L. Taylor has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer effective immediately.
Mr. Taylor has been with GCA since 2011 serving as the Senior Vice President and Controller. Prior to joining GCA, Mr. Taylor served in various positions for Citadel Broadcasting Corporation, a radio broadcasting company, including chief financial officer from 2008 to 2011. Mr. Taylor succeeded Mary E. Higgins, who resigned to pursue other professional interests. Ms. Higgins departure is not related to any disagreements with the Company's Board of Directors, Audit Committee or auditors.
The Company also announced the following executive leadership appointments, effective immediately:
- David Johnson has been appointed to the new role of Executive Vice President of Government Relations. Previously, Mr. Johnson was the Company's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary.
- Juliet A. Lim has been appointed to the positions of Executive Vice President and General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, succeeding Mr. Johnson. Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Lim had served in a variety of legal positions, including as general counsel and corporate secretary of Clear Energy Systems, Inc., and as senior vice president and deputy general counsel of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., a publicly traded banking and payments technology company.
- David Lucchese has been named Executive Vice President, Client Operations. Previously, Mr. Lucchese was the Company's Executive Vice President, Sales, a position he had held since 2010.
- Scott Dowty has been appointed Executive Vice President, Sales. Mr. Dowty will continue to serve as the Company's Chief Marketing Officer and oversee the Company's sales and marketing operations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts