Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY): Today's Featured Services Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bed Bath & Beyond rose $0.90 (1.3%) to $69.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,292,670 shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,818,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.52-$69.68 after having opened the day at $68.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.26. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Big Lots (BIG), up 23.0%, Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), up 14.8%, Korn/Ferry International (KFY), up 13.6% and U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS), up 12.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV