AKRON, Ohio, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Directors of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) have declared the final quarterly dividend on the company's 5.875% mandatory convertible preferred stock. The preferred stock is subject to mandatory conversion into shares of Goodyear common stock on April 1, 2014.
A dividend of 73.44 cents per share is payable in cash on April 1, 2014, to shareholders who present the preferred stock for mandatory conversion on that date. The payout represents an annual rate of $2.9375 per share.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs approximately 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate. GT-FN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV