KOKOMO, Ind., March 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Haynes International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HAYN) a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of technologically advanced high performance alloys, today announced a price increase of 3 to 5 percent on all product forms effective immediately. This action is necessary to offset increases the Company is experiencing in areas such as supplies, raw materials and utilities.
About Haynes International
Haynes International, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of technologically advanced, nickel- and cobalt-based high-performance alloys, primarily for use in the aerospace, chemical processing and land-based gas turbine industries.
CONTACT: Dan Maudlin Vice President - Finance, Chief Financial Officer Haynes International, Inc. 765-456-6102
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV