Prudential Investments announced it will host a conference call to provide market commentary and product updates for Prudential Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. (NYSE: ISD) and Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GHY).
The call will feature two of the Funds’ portfolio managers from Prudential Fixed Income’s Leveraged Finance Team, Terence Wheat, CFA and Rob Spano, CFA, CPA. During the call they will discuss the Funds’ performance, their current views on the high yield market and outlook for the remainder of 2014. The call will also include a question and answer session.
Details for the call, scheduled for Thursday, March 13, 2014, including dial-in information, can be found below. A replay of the call will be available through May 13, 2014.
|Call Date:||Thursday, March 13, 2014|
|Call Time:||2:00 pm Eastern|
|Call #:||(800) 230-1085|
|Replay #:||(800) 475-6701|
Each Fund is a diversified, closed-end investment management company managed by Prudential Investments LLC, and sub-advised by Prudential Fixed Income, a business unit of Prudential Investment Management Inc. and an affiliate of the investment manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV