Cars That Replace Old-School Tire Pressure Gauges
"Nissan's Easy-Fill Tire Alert system is a convenient alternative to the inaccurate or sometimes nonexistent, tire-pressure gauges at gas stations," Montoya notes.
When you connect an air hose to the tire and the air starts flowing, the vehicle's emergency lights flash to indicate that the filling process has started. The horn chirps when the tire pressure reaches the recommended setting. If the driver spaces out and keeps filling the tire with air, the car horn honks until the air hose is disconnected. Once the driver has let air out of an overfilled tire, the horn chirps again to signal that the proper tire pressure has been reached.
The Easy-Fill Tire Alert debuted on the 2013 Nissan Altima sedan and will eventually make its way to other Nissan vehicles, states the automaker.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV