The company posted revenue of $12.7 million for the fourth quarter, while analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters estimated revenue of $10.73 million for the quarter. Quantum posted a loss of 33 cents a share for the quarter, though there are no analyst estimates for earnings in the quarter.
"We are pleased with completing a successful year with a strong quarter in terms of growth, financial operating performance, execution and momentum," president and CEO Brian Olson said in a press release. "The pillars for success continue to be put into place and we are excited about carrying forward our focus, determination and business plan into 2014. We are at the front-end of an abundant opportunity in natural gas storage for trucking applications and are excited to be well positioned with our advanced compressed fuel storage technology and product portfolio, in addition to our strong capabilities in delivering complete packaged storage solutions to the market."
Must read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Dividend StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. QTWW data by YCharts STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV