'Fast Money' Recap: A Strong Financial Sector
Seymour said he will wait to buy shares of Boeing
(BA) near $120 because it has continually failed to hold $130. Grasso said investors should watch the $118 level, the recent low for Boeing. He said he's concerned about the stock's inability to break above its moving averages.
Disney (DIS) is making a stronger push into the Chinese content world and Pete Najarian viewed it as one more bullish catalyst. The stock is "going higher," he said.
FireEye (FEYE) fell 9% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Jon Najarian said it fell on news of a secondary offering and he's eying a long entry at current levels.
Foot Locker (FL) jumped 9%. Pete Najarian said same-store sales were strong, up 5%, and he stock still trades at a low valuation.Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) plunged 12%. Seymour said coal is a tough industry to invest in. VeriFone Systems (PAY) fell 2%. Grasso said he bought shares Friday. Tristen Najarian, daughter of Jon Najarian and teen trader, said she would not invest in Apple (AAPL) currently because it seems to be a bit "past its prime." She's a buyer of Lululemon Athletica (LULU) and Disney. For their final trades, Tristen Najarian is a buyer of Disney, Jon Najarian is a buyer Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) and Pete Najarian is buying Nokia (NOK). Grasso likes VeriFone Systems and Seymour said to buy Sina (SINA). -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV