NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- FireEye (FEYE) are taking a dive on Friday after the company priced its secondary share offering.
By midday, shares have taken off 9.4% to $81.11.
The network security provider priced its follow-on offering of 14 million shares of common stock at $82 a share, an 8.4% discount of Friday's closing price of $89.55.
Of the 14 million shares on offer, 5.58 million are being offered by FireEye with the remaining shares offered by existing stockholders. An additional 2.1 million shares will be available for purchase as a 30-day option to underwriters. FireEye will receive approximately $457.5 million from the offering, with no funds received from existing stockholders' sales.Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs are acting as lead joint bookrunners, while UBS, Deutsche Bank and Citigroup are book-running managers. FEYE data by YCharts Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Dividend Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV