3 Stocks Dragging The Diversified Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Shutterfly ( SFLY) is down $1.27 (-2.4%) to $52.04 on average volume. Thus far, 512,643 shares of Shutterfly exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.53-$53.80 after having opened the day at $53.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.31. Shutterfly, Inc. is engaged in the manufacture and retail of digital personalized products and services in the United States. Shutterfly has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 5.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Shutterfly a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Shutterfly as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Shutterfly Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts