Piper Jaffray (NYSE: PJC), a leading investment bank and asset management firm, is pleased to announce the hiring of Ruben Roy as a senior research analyst covering semiconductor and semiconductor capital equipment companies. He will be based in the firm’s New York office.
Roy brings more than 10 years of sell-side experience to the firm, previously serving as a research analyst at Mizuho Securities, Pacific Crest Securities and Thomas Weisel Partners. He earned a Best on the Street award from The Wall Street Journal in the semiconductor category in 2011 and a Starmine earnings accuracy award in 2009.
"Piper Jaffray has a strong team of TMT professionals and we are excited to be adding research talent with Ruben’s hire,” said Michael Cox, co-director of equity research for Piper Jaffray. “His extensive knowledge of the semiconductor sector will enable us to provide clients with meaningful, value-added research.”
Roy began his career in the semiconductor industry in both a sales and design capacity for more than seven years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering and a Master of Business Administration degree from New York University, Stern School of Business.Piper Jaffray has a total of 31 senior research analysts located in Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco and Chicago. The firm provides coverage on 578 companies globally in key sectors: clean technology & industrial growth, business services, consumer, healthcare and technology, media & telecommunications. About Piper Jaffray Piper Jaffray is a leading investment bank and asset management firm serving clients in the U.S. and internationally. Our proven advisory teams combine deep industry, product and sector expertise with ready access to capital. Founded in 1895, the firm is headquartered in Minneapolis and has offices across the United States and in London and Zurich. www.piperjaffray.com Since 1895. Member SIPC and NYSE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV