3 Stocks Moving The Electronics Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, Emerson Electric ( EMR) is up $0.60 (0.9%) to $65.66 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.30-$65.88 after having opened the day at $65.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.05. Emerson Electric Co., a diversified technology company, designs and supplies products and technology, and delivers engineering services and solutions to the industrial, commercial, and consumer markets worldwide. Emerson Electric has a market cap of $45.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 7.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts who rate Emerson Electric a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Emerson Electric as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts