3 Stocks Boosting The Diversified Services Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Visa ( V) is up $1.15 (0.5%) to $225.01 on light volume. Thus far, 776,132 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $223.54-$225.49 after having opened the day at $224.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $223.86. Visa Inc., a payments technology company, operates as a retail electronic payments network worldwide. The company facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities. Visa has a market cap of $112.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 0.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 18 analysts who rate Visa a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Visa as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Visa Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts