LONG BEACH, Calif., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- An interaction with the Verizon FiOS SoCal Experience team can lead to pleasant surprise. Just ask Steve Kardynal, an active fan of Verizon's FiOS SoCal community campaign last year, who was richly rewarded with a personalized entertainment experience.
The campaign is returning to Southern California communities with its tech-laden vehicles to showcase Verizon FiOS technology including FiOS Quantum Internet, which connects residents to the entertainment, they want and need, anytime, anywhere, and in a uniquely SoCal way. The Experience teams and the mobile entertainment vehicles, custom-built to showcase Quantum Internet and FiOS TV capabilities though 42-inch HDTVs will make appearances at community events, festivals and other lifestyle events throughout Southern California now through October 2014.
To commemorate its second year, the campaign kicked off its "Fuel Your Connections" theme by surprising one SoCal transplant with an experience that connected him to his roots and hometown passion. The recipient was chosen because he was an active fan of the Verizon FiOS SoCal Campaign last year. In addition to a surprise yard party in his honor, Steve and his friends received exclusive VIP access to one of his favorite sporting events to support his hometown team. They'll also be provided with upscale, executive transportation so that they can arrive in style. Watch the surprise unfold at www.FiOSSoCal.com.
SoCal residents can enter the "Fuel Your Connections" sweepstakes for a chance to be randomly surprised in real time, with custom prizes from Verizon FiOS. Entrants should show how Verizon can fuel their connections to the entertainment they want by posting video to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, along with the hashtag #FiOSFuels for a chance to win.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV