Hittite Microwave Corporation (NASDAQ:HITT) today announced that it has received a 2013 Boeing Performance Excellence Award from The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA). This award recognizes suppliers who have achieved superior performance. Hittite Microwave maintained a Silver composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2012, to Sept. 30, 2013.
Boeing recognized suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award.
“The Hittite Team is pleased to receive this award and looks forward to continuing our superior performance with Boeing. We are proud of this award as our culture promotes quality and excellence in everything we do,” said Rick Hess, President and CEO of Hittite.
About Hittite Microwave CorporationHittite Microwave Corporation is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance integrated circuits, or ICs, modules, subsystems and instrumentation for technically demanding digital, RF, microwave and millimeterwave applications covering DC to 110 GHz. The company’s standard and custom products apply analog, digital and mixed-signal semiconductor technologies, which are used in a wide variety of wireless & wired communication and sensor applications for the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, fiber optic, microwave & millimeterwave communications, military, space and test & measurement markets. The company is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV