Admittedly, I'm short at five feet, six inches tall, but you can get an idea of how spacious these seats are in this shot. When sitting up almost straight, my feet barely reach the footrest on the opposite side of my pod.
Onto the service and other features of the seat ...
Pretty standard, but you get your choice of newspaper -- Canada's National Post or The Globe and Mail. And, of course, there's hockey on the front page. As a big hockey fan (the trip, after all, was made expressly to see the Leafs play this past Saturday night), it's always great being in Canada. The country lives and breathes hockey. And the culture exudes it. You can't escape it. Former Maple Leaf and current Los Angeles Kings scout Alyn McCauley was on my flight. I presume he was in town to watch the Leafs on Saturday because they'll be playing in LA this Thursday. And the customs guy talked to me about hockey for a good five minutes during my interrogation. And there's the NHL-branded Enterprise Rent-A-Car counter:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV