ORLANDO, Fla., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the U.S. alone, there are more than 74 million kids, tweens and teens. Together, Bindi Irwin and SeaWorld® believe in this group's passion and power to change the world. SeaWorld Kids - the kid-focused entertainment program of SeaWorld -- is launching a new initiative to inspire their efforts and change the way kids look at, and act on, conservation.
Globally recognized animal conservationist Bindi Irwin is the new youth ambassador for SeaWorld Kids' new Generation Nature™ (GenN), a multimedia engagement platform where kids can participate in environmentally responsible activities, share their actions and become educated and empowered to serve as game changers for animals and nature.
Launching March 6, GenN includes a website, digital apps, video blogs, online games and activities that highlight a new animal each month, like polar bears, tigers, manatees and animals in backyard habitats.
Monthly Challenge:Kids and their families are issued a conservation challenge and can log their actions online to earn badges and points and ultimately see an impact in the world. For each point earned, kids can direct money that SeaWorld gives to help save wildlife and wild places. SeaWorld will donate to the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund, and kids can choose what programs that money goes to support – such as conserving cheetahs or saving penguins in the wild.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV